Quality, Individualized Treatment in Bull Run, VA
We believe that our clients and their families in Bull Run, VA come to us with a unique set of challenges, so we provide them quality, individualized treatment. We recognize our clients and their family members are the primary change agents. The therapist is present to facilitate those changes to provide comprehensive individualized services by using a holistic approach.
Our goal is to provide culturally sensitive services to those in need in fun and loving ways. This mission inspires us to create a team of people so committed, dedicated, and skilled that any dream is instantly turned into reality.
We provide effective in-home services and treatment to the families of children who are experiencing behavioral and emotional difficulties or have been subjected to abuse or neglect and are at high risk of being removed from the family home.
We pride ourselves in providing competent and mindful care to multicultural populations by using a thorough multisystem approach. We keep this quality standard by ensuring that all of our assessments are comprehensive and reviewed by licensed professionals.
We use a Strengths Based approach, focusing on the strengths that may already lie within an individual, peer group, or their family, to aid recovery and gain confidence. We work to establish individualized treatment plans which accurately identify problem areas and needs.
We act quickly, our response to initial referral calls is within 24-48 hours and we are proud of our professionalism and responsiveness. The feedback from our clients is very important to us, so we conduct regular customer satisfaction surveys.
Specialty Areas of Service in Bull Run, VA
Autism Behavior Services Bull Run, VA
Autism Behavioral Services are intended to improve the functional behavior of the enrollee by integrating multidisciplinary clinical and medical services with the behavioral treatment protocol to increase the enrollee’s adaptive functioning and communicative abilities. Family training and counseling related to the implementation of Autism behavioral treatment is included as part of the service. The service goal is to ensure that the enrollee’s family is trained to successfully manage clinically designed behavioral modification strategies in the home setting. The family involvement in treatment is meant to increase the child’s adaptive functioning by training the family in effective methods of behavioral modification strategies.
The individual is eligible for behavioral treatment when all the following are met:
- The individual is medically stable and needs systematic behavioral treatment interventions to increase adaptive behavioral functioning and increase communication abilities. The individual requires treatment from one or more other disciplines to enhance and promote effective behavioral treatment.
- The individual’s treatment needs cannot be adequately met in the home setting unless family training effectively integrates the behavioral modification strategies that will be implemented so that successful treatment will include the family members and/or caregivers who are able to participate in the behavioral modification strategies.
- It has been documented that the individual would not achieve a demonstrable clinical improvement using traditional outpatient treatment modalities in a clinic setting.
Family Counseling in Bull Run, VA
Family dynamics can often be challenging. Whether you have a traditional or non-traditional family, we can help. Family counseling provides an opportunity for everyone to openly talk about their thoughts and feelings in a safe environment. Together, we can try to solve any familial issues:
- Parent-child conflicts
- Family communication problems
- Defiant, angry, or isolated teens
- Grief and issues of loss
- Transitions after divorce or separation